Sunday, January 30, 2011

Haunted Design House Macabre Monday Angels and Demons


Our challenge this week for Macabre Monday is Angels and Demons: use angelic images or products and creep them out as only HDHer's can. Our sponsor this week is The Angel Company, offered by none other than the Macabre Mistress herself. I must say, I was blown away by the quality of the card stock and DP from this company; gorgeous colors and superior weight and texture of the card stock and the coordinating ribbons and die cut tags, etc are really fab. All of the paper products I used in my design are from The Angel Company Winchester collection and although you can barely see it, I also used the Edge Design Stamp Set on the vertical blue strip on card stock. Really cool set, though.

The digi image is Angelika, one of the Devil Dolls from Stamp Insanity. She's colored with Copics and the semtiment is computer generated on one of the die cut tags from the Winchester Collection. I used the sketch by Lynn from Cute Card Thursday and will be entering this in the challenge there as well. All of the Minions designs use the fabulous products from our sponsor so be sure to check out Haunted Design House for inspiration and see what what you could WIN if you play along! (You know you want to!)

9 comments:

  1. Such a funky fab little number. This is divine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna,
    I love the background colours on this card and the image is really sweet. I am lonin this card.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an awesome card Donna. You can tell from the picture the quality of the paper is tops. So rich looking. Cute image too...looks like you with the red hair You little devil diva you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'bout time I followed you here me thinks!
    Loving the multi-coloured card hun - that image is great too!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love what you did with the angel, the tag is perfect. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOl! This is sooo adorable!! Great coloring, Donna! And the sentiment is perfect!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sentiment made me laugh - as I was going to comment that your image is far too adorable to have horns! Great card, Donna! I love your never-ending creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, Donna! Fabulous colouring and layout.
    Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)
    Hugs
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous papers and colors! Angelika is awesomely colored!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!