Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year and My Faves From 2010



Vintage Challenge for the Cuttlebug Spot with Peggy Loves Vintage Image
(Just think of this as the New Year's Baby and the first of my faves from 2010)


Here's wishing all of my fabulous friends a healthy, happy 2o11! You have no idea what you mean to me and I thank you so much for your love, inspiration and support.
We're celebrating in Sausalito so I thought I'd schedule a little trip down memory lane and bring you my faves of 2010. I wanted to go month by month, but let's face it, in some months the mojo flowed better than others. LOL There's a little more diversity than last year's faves HERE. I can't always explain why I've chosen what I've chosen but I hope you enjoy. You can click the link if you're at all interested in the original post.


A Child's Year Door Hanger for BBTB2 and Featured Designer for the Chirp Newsletter


for BBTB2







Chic for BBTB2


Twinkle Twinkle for Everyday Cricut (with link for free .cut file HERE)


Daddy's Girl for Tiddly Inks





Happy 60th Hank!


Love Never Dies for BBTB2



Thanks Sew Much for BBTB2



Blue Christmas with Kenny K image.

14 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you Donna! I don't know how you pick your faves all your work are my faves!!
    Hugs
    Juliexxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sheesh Donna these are just stunning. I love your work and like Julie they are mostly all my faves.
    Have a great celebration and looking forward to seeing your Christmas designs at our Bah! Humbug! challenges.
    Happy New Year to you and your family.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful review!
    Happy New Year!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW...all your creations are beautiful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well....I was going to tell you which one of your favorites was my favorite, but I can't! All your work is my favorites! NO JOKE! You inspire me EVERY day!
    Here is to a VERY creative New Year!
    Maria :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all! I mean all of your projects, not just these! Have a happy & healthy new year!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy new year!! I love all of those projects! I can see why they are your favs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your top ten cards are fabulous!!!
    I'm now a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donna, you create such amazing cards! I know I would have had a devil of a time picking the top 10 if I was in your shoes! Each and everyone is a work of art! I've had a wonderful year ooooowing and awwwwwing over each and everyone. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!

    Hugs
    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Donna, all of your work is so amazing I really don't know how you came up with only these.....I can think of so many more!!!! Happy New Year Girl.....I hope 2011 is the best one yet for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year!
    I am excited about this year...and why not, a great family, friends and an amazing hobby!
    So let's toast (now that I can drink again, LOL!) to a wonderful New Year full of all of the above!
    =o)
    Love you so much and see you soon!!!
    Thanks for sharing all these..some of my fav's as well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My friend, I have thoroughly enjoy you and all your creations this year!!! Looking forward to another wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of your creations are awesome, I'll bet you had a heck of a time picking just 10.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!