Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Wicked Wednesday ATC Like Clockwork



Oh WOW!  Cutting it close again.  I had so many ideas for this week's Wicked Wednesday ATC Clockwork Challenge.  I could have done a million of them (had I not procrastinated, anyway).  Well, TIME was running short and I finally decided that since I'd won last week's WW Challenge with Smeared Ink sponsoring AND the whole freakin' Grand Prize shebang at Smudgefest it would be fitting to use a Smeared Ink Stamp.  The background stamp is from the Holy City set at Smeared Ink, available as a past offering from the Rubber Club.  The skellie from the Tim Holtz Mini Halloween set from Stamper's Anonymous.  I stamped and Distressed and fussy cut the skellie.  The cool skellie clock face is from ArtChix Studio.  The sentiment is assembled with stickers from the Authentique Enchanted Collection.  Woohoo!  I made it! 

I'm also entering this at Left of Center using the LOC theme

9 comments:

  1. Awesome! I wish you used the damned postal service!! LOVE that clock face with the skull in it. Is that all one stamp? Or is that the sticker you were talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome creation Donna !!! Just brilliant :-)
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cool Donna!!! thanks so much for joining us again at Wicked Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh oh oh, love how you put the skel together, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these off kilter designs.... this is a fantastic little card, girlie.
    Hugs
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh - this is WICKED awesome. ;) I love the skeleton, so cool. You're so damn creative. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all congrats on the win. Secondly love your entry looks amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What you do with these images boggles the mind. Your imagination has no boundaries.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is freaky fantastic love it, thanks for joining us at left of centre and good luck x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!