Monday, August 19, 2013

Broomsticks and Black Cats for Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge


This week's challenge at Wicked Wednesday is Broomsticks and Black Cats.  OOOh, how FUN!  I had lots of choices in my stamp library but finally decided on A Fancy Hat for Halloween by ADFD. (the site is down for maintenance so I can't link at the mo)  LOVE that little kitty on the back of that broom, and what a stylish witch. She's colored with Copics, fussy cut and popped atop DP from the new Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells.  Added a sentiment with black Alpha Beads and called it done.  My printer is having an alignment problem though, since I'm low on black ink so I can't help the shadow.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, my friend. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your stylish witch and the Steampunk Spells paper! Thanks for joing us again this week at Wicked Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna. How have you been. I love the kitty on the end of the broom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna. How have you been. I love the kitty on the end of the broom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Donna love the colours and your gorgeous designs, it looks terrific.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this ATC Donna - great background paper and fantastic image!! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool background paper and love that flying witch image, great ATC, hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!