Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Crafting with Dragonflies Wedding Challenge


There was a fab Blog Hop at Crafting with Dragonflies last week with loads of fun prizes, culminating in a Wedding Card Challenge.  Each DT member told a special story about their wedding and showed pix and there was a riddle to solve...such fun!  I wasn't sure I'd make it for the challenge, but WooHoo!  Here it is, just under the gun.  The beautiful image is from ADFD called Forever Begins Here.  (Yikes, getting kinda misty!) It's colored with Copics and fussy cut.  The fame was cut with my Nesties, embossed with a Cuttlebug Folder and popped for dimension.  The sentiment is computer generated.  This is my second post of the day, (scroll down for the other) and I've still got another card to finish for Smudgefest so come back in a few.  Yikes!  Better get a move on!

I'm also entering this in 613 Avenue Create Anything Goes with an Optional Sentiment and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the image with the window! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful! I don't think you could have chosen a more perfect embossing element! Very nicely done! Thanks for dropping this off by our house at 613 Avenue Create! We look forward to your next visit.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed seeing this! It is a great card and I love it - so romantic! Thanks for entering this at CWD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Donna
    Well done on winning!
    I must say I adore the Cuttlebug embossing folder that you used too.
    My daughter in Oz has her wedding anniversary soon, and I would love to copy you, but can't find the folder anywhere.....
    can you help me please?
    Love Marg
    margaretteresa@driscoll1422.fsnet.co.uk
    thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!