Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Smudgefest Day 2!


WOW!  This is my 3rd post of the day.  I'm out on a limb here, trying my best to make it through the 7 days of Smudgefest. (Click the sidebar link to find out all about it.)  Here's my offering for Day 2, Terrifying Tuesday, pull out your favorite scary Smeared Ink image.  I've chosen a little charmer from the Babies of the Damned set.  Clearly, it should be no surprise that I'm not a mother.  And it is no surprise to me that we keep these creatures behind bars.  I think that's about all I'm gonna say about this in hopes of avoiding hate mail.  He's colored with Copics in my fave Zombie skin warms grays and greens.  the fab brain is from Creepy Glo's Etsy Shop.  the "playpen" is a Martha Stewart punch.  I've added a computer generated sentiment stamped with blood spatter from Smeared Ink's Inky Dreams Rubber set and a pair of fangs tied with a black bow.  Sweet!

I'm also entering this in the PunkYouGirl Dark Humor Challenge and Left of Center using the LOC theme.

10 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! The sentiment, the crib bars, the use of the brain. It all works fabulously!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The playpen bars and the sentiment are great.:) Fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna...love the ewwwie geewie of your mind!! This is so wonderfully done. I may have to make one like this...LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bwahahahaha! Your sentiment cracks me up! I love the babies of the damned and you've showcased this little bugger in the best way possible! Frickin awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always make me smile with your fab work, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha love it!!!!! so funny thanks for playing along again at PYG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Love this card! I know my lot need to be behind bars some times! Lol Best of luck for smudgefest and thanks for entering at PunkYouGirl too! Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So funny Donna...in a creepy way but it tickled my funny bone anyway. Great sentiment...I enjoy your sense of humor...

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow sweets you are on a roll here, love this, no body show cases the creep like you do, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hee hee! I love it! Those fangs are fab along with the image and sentiment - Great work!

    Thank you for joining the fun with us at PunkYouGirl!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!