Friday, August 2, 2013

Dilly Beans Cute and Creepy



This is my second post of the day so please scroll down to see the new challenge at Simply Steampunk.

This week at the Dilly Beans Challenge Blog we're going cute and creepy.  Such an easy challenge with all of the creepy cuties available in the SHOP.  I've chosen #564 Pet Spider Framed and used the lovely greens in the DP (a RAK from my dear friend Jenn xx) and coordinating tones of lavender to color her up with my Copics.  A little embossing, a punched web border, dotty ribbon and sticker letter sentiment and it was done.  She really does make me smile.  Come join us in our Cute and Creepies Challenge but don't forget a Dilly Beans image is required and be sure to check out the adorable inspiration from the rest of the team.

I'm also entering this in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Anything Goes Challengethe Outlawz Greeting Card Anything Goes, DLArt August Linky Party,the Crafter's Cafe Anything Goes and PunkYouGirl Dark Humor challenge (not ultra dark but I think it's funny.  I'll try and do better next time.  LOL).

15 comments:

  1. Great card Donna thank for joining us at PunkyouGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna. So fun and funky. Are you going to the Expo in San Jose?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Loving the fun purple and the sentiment with that image. cute..cute.

    You should link it up at my Just Because Linky Party ~ Theme is Anything Goes!

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such aperfect take on the challenge it is so cute with those adorable papers and kind of creappy at the same time Awesome job my Friend!! I love it. Have a great weekend!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes August Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. another beauty exits your craft room! Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your purple and green together and all your smash of pattern makes for a perfect Donna card, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card. I love that dilly beans image. Thanks for stopping by my blog on the ADFD bloghop. I see we share the number of years anniversary. Our 38th is on the 7th of this month and I will be using my card for that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it Donna! No necessarily too dark, but definately creepy - love the 'smile' sentiment too!! Thanks for joining us at PunkyouGirl!
    Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Donna, me again!!! Just wanted to thank you also for joining us over at the Crafter's Cafe this week! :) Just total coincidence, i was doing my dt commenting and realised i'd already seen this fab card today!! thanks! mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I lurve her!!! What a cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Donna, Great inspiration. The purple and green combination are just perfect for this. I also love the raised dotted background. I have a cuddle bug folder like this but don't really use it, I will definitely be dragging it out more.
    :) Chris / CS Designs ... Doodle Pieces

    ReplyDelete
  12. You hit the nail on the head with this. Great sweet colors and a lovely creepy gal to bring it all together. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a super fun card with a super fun image. Love the color combo! Thank you for coloring along with us at CCCB.

    Nadja

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this Donna colors look great thanks for joining in at PYG and goodluck !!
    Hugs
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great work on the colouring. Fab card x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!