Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Smudgefest Day 3!



WooHoo, I made it through Day 3 of Smudgefest and even better, I WON Day 2!  Bless you, Random org!  LOL  don't know if I'll make it through the end, but with the daily prizes, even if you play for only 1 day it's worth it.  The support, inspiration and comraderie among the Smeared and Smudgies (ok, I just made that label up but it's kinda cute, don't you think?) is super and there's always something fun going on. 

Today we have a color challenge.  They look a little different here than they did on the black background but I tried to get as close as possible.  I decided that Froggie Fae (retired) would be a good candidate and grabbed some Copics.  Too bad my coloring looks so washed out in the pic.  Some K&Co DP looked pretty close and I found Prima flowers in the colors too.  Mine's pretty simple (I'm totally neglecting my DT stuff at the mo) but check out Smudgy Antics for the fab entries each day.  Totally cool!

I'm also adding this to 613 Avenue Create Anything Goes with an Optional Sentiment.

6 comments:

  1. Don't know how you get it all done, and so well done at that. From one fellow Smudgie to another you are awesome, , justlike your tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Donna! Great tag for the color challenge. I would love to see your craftroom and supplies. Those flowers are the perfect colors for the color project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun tag, Donna! Thanks so much for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create challenge this week.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute tag! Thanks for dropping this off by our house at 613 Avenue Create! We look forward to your next visit.
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab tag! I'm loving the little fae and your take on the color challenge is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful tag! I'm loving that little wire sentiment.:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!