Thursday, August 8, 2013

Smudgefest Day 4 ATC with a "Twist" (adult content)


I was a little stumped this morning seeing the Twisted Thursday Day 4 Challenge for Smudgefest, but only for a minute.  Make an ATC with a "Twist" using your own interpretation of "twist".  Well duh!  Femdom, my fave Twisted stamp set from Smeared Ink.  (No longer available in digi, but part of the Rubber Club past offerings.)  I went with black, white and red my "go to" twisted color scheme, printed "spreader bar" with a sentiment from Ginger's House.  Added a bit of blood spatter from the retired Inky Dreams rubber set and just in case that wasn't twisted enough, I made a little whip out of a toothpick and "twisted" piece of floss.  Done!  Woohoo!  All before breakfast.  Smudgefest is a BLAST!  (See sidebar for deets)

I'm also entering this at Left of Center using the LOC theme.

Please scroll down for my Simply Steampunk post for today.

10 comments:

  1. Hahaahaa, you and I seem to be on the same brain wave this morning! Love how you created your whip and twisted indeed. Now for some breakfast...

    ReplyDelete
  2. well it was down to us to choose the "twist". Masterfully done Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. whipping up a storm before breakfast, zomie. most excellent.EE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always think of you when I see an image from this set. Something about whips, and chains, and Donna, just seem to go together. :) Great twisted ATC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Donna, I love it! The whip is inspired! I love all the comments above too! Had me hee haw laughing! Lol :) Mo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ATC Donna...the image and sentiment are perfect for the "twisted" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderfully twisted ATC! That sentiment goes perfectly and I love the little whip you've made too. Thanks for joining us at LOC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am soooooo inspired by all your creativity lately, are you taking new vitamins, or is it just a new wine,lol, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it. I love that you made a whip. You rock!:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!