Friday, August 23, 2013

Dilly Beans Inspirational Quotes




This week's challenge at Dilly Beans is a special one.  We're asking for Inspirational Quotes and I think this one by Judith Campbell is pretty special.  The image I've chosen is #566 Jenn's Heart Framed, named after our sweet DT sis.  I cropped her out of her frame and then did the paper lines on my Printmaster Program, cut it out and punched the side as if she'd been printed on notebook paper.  I suppose it would have been easier to just print directly on a small piece of notebook paper, but I was afraid the edge would catch in the printer and rip.  The image is colored with watercolor crayons and sort of looks like a child's artwork, partly by design, and partly because the crayons blend better on heavier card stock.  The pencil DP is from the Cosmo Cricut Boyfriend Mini Deck.  Kinda thought it was perfect.  Being in love does make you feel like a kid again, doesn't it?  Yeah, and taking good notes is important, but remember, if you can't follow them, you flunk the test.

I'm also entering this in the Simon Says Wednesday Back to School challenge.

4 comments:

  1. love love how you created your own lined paper, cool design and card, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever is this!!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this one. It made me say, Aweeee! So sweet.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!