Friday, August 16, 2013

Dilly Beans Little Monsters


It's Friday and that means another fab challenge at Dilly Beans.  This week, Little Monsters.  Woohoo!  I've used my fave freak #376 Martin (scroll down).  The inspiration for the card is a video that fellow Dilly Beans (and HDH Minion) Sis, Creepy Glowbugg posted on her Facebook page.  I'll spare you the link (you'll thank me for that.  LOL) but the song seems to have become sort of an anthem in the dungeon so I just couldn't resist.  I tore a piece of newsprint and glued it to my cardstock and printed Martin directly on it.  Left it uncolored because the video is black and white.  The rats are from a Martha Stewart punch and the sentiment (lyrics) are computer generated.  A bit of a departure, but I think it turned out cute.  The rest of the team has done some adorable projects so be sure to stop by the Challenge Blog.  Halloween's a coming so why not get a head start and join us?

I'm also entering this in the Simon Says Wednesday Monochromatic Challenge and Left of Center using the LOC theme.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!! Glad I could provide some inspiration this week. This looks so cool the way you printed Martin right on the papers. So clever, you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely Left of Center! Love that creepy guy, just FABBY. That's for playing with us at LOC. xxx Keren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous card, I love your newsprint backing paper, a great fun image and sentiment!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe I missed this one, brilliant. Freeky indeed! I can't stop watching that video haha. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!