Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tiddly Inks Celebrate With Us! Challenge


WooHoo! Today is Christy Croll's Birthday! I'm sure you all know this, but Christy is the owner, illustrator, and all around fabby lady of Tiddly Inks and we're celebrating the day with a challenge in her honor. Christy's favorite colors are red, black and white so create a card with those colors (and a Tiddly Inks image) for our Celebrate With Us Challenge and you're IN! Christy has been in a creative frenzy with TONS of cool new images in THE SHOP and I thought I had this card all worked out until I saw this new one, Christine. It's Christy's self portrait so previous plans flew out the window so I could put the Birthday Girl (spelled out in Alpha Beads) herself on her card. She's colored with Copics and obviously came with me to my hair appt yesterday because she too, now has many more red highlights in her hair, LOL. (Honestly, you should go for it, Christy!)




I used my new Nesties Lacey Circles to create a Swing Card using the video HERE. I used Bo Bunny Sugar Dot paper, black peelie borders and my Dymo Label Maker for the outside sentiment.




As you open the card, that lacy circle swings around to reveal...




Wicked Fun! (Now don't we ALL want that for our birthday?) She's another of the NEW RELEASES available at the TI Shop (including some brand new Cute Girls, Gothic Cute Girls AND Gothic Pin-Ups and there's MORE!!!!!!! Christy has a yummy new freebie available on her blog HERE (so be sure to stop by, snag it, and leave her some birthday love) AND...


How about THIS?!!!!! There is a super SALE going on at the Tiddly Inks Shop right now! Today ONLY!!! with 25% off everything! Oldies, New Releases, Digi paper, YOU NAME IT! No minimums, no coupons, no restrictions...LET'S PARTY!!!!!



21 comments:

  1. This is just sooooo cute! :o) I wanted to let you know that I have another award for you since you always leave such sweet comments for me. Visit my blog to get the details.

    Lisa
    http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna,
    I love the style of this card. Beautiful papers and layout and a sweet image. I love the way it reveals the sentiment as you open it.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh if that isn't the cutest card ever.. I want that nesties .. very very nicely done. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous card. However, I don't know you well but I'm thinking you didn't limit what she could and couldn't do by too much. Maybe I'm wrong and hopefully I didn't offend but I think I'll go out on that limb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooh donna!! this is just absolutely stunning hun and i love how the circle spins around, so clever!!!!!!!
    loving the hair too!! :) huge hugs Lou xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the spinning circle. i have been wanting to try making one of these cards. & i love the lacy circle. i have been waiting for my fave craft shop to get it in stock. such a great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna this is GORGEOUS!! My jaw dropped this am when I saw it on the Challenge Blog!! I LOVE swing cards and this one is just OVER THE TOP amazing!! I love the dueling images!!

    Just FABULOUS hon!!

    XO!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are such a talented lady!!! Impressive copic talent!!! Every style you choose to work in is always exceptional!!!


    Sandi (daveshunny)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW...what a fabulous card! Not your typical swing card but then anything you do isn't typical! Love the images and your choice of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ***THUD*** Oh, sorry...that was my jaw hitting the floor! This is sooooooo awesome...gorgeous and cool! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. FUNNEST card, ever!!! (Is "funnest" a word? If not, it is now!) HA HA.

    Seriously FUN card! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that hair! The swing is pretty neat and very devilish! lol Cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How stinkin' cute!!! I love how she flips from sweet Christine to devilish Wicked Fun! You are so freaking creative! Dig the colors too, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So clever!!!! Love it. Love the colours and layering.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This card is too cute and fun! It's just an amazing style of card!
    Marlena:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. DONNA!!! Oh my I love this card - I don't know where to start. The background is awesome and the sentiment is even better and let's not forget those adorable Tiddly's you colored!!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooooooh, Donna, this one is a little beauty!!! Love it when you're devilish!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the swing card! I have never tried one of these, they look so complicated! Love the sequence of images, super cute! The recipient is sure to get a large charge out of this card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this card....the swing, the good/girl bad girl and your coloring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!