Saturday, March 12, 2011

New Tiddly Inks Gothic Pin-Ups Release


WooHoo! Christy has released her new Gothic Pin-Ups and the Tiddly Inkers got to play! I chose Made For You. Isn't she a DOLL!? And she's just one of 6 new gals, 3 new paper sets and a sentiments to match, available now at the Tiddly Inks STORE. WOOHOO! I chose to go a little Goth with my skully DP from DCWV Madly in Love Stack, the exposed zipper, with my EK Success punch, and the safety pin holding the "Made for You" sentiment. I added the "I was" using my Printmaster Pro software because the inside says "and you were made for me." Don'tcha feel that way about someone? The Tiddly Inkers rocked the new images and just go to show you that they don't have to go Goth. They're very versatile and loads of fun to color. Go take a look at them all HERE. Happy Saturday! (It's a great day for shopping!)

12 comments:

  1. Hi Donna,
    Love the papers and the image. Great colours. This is a fabulous card.
    Hugs,
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna.. you are so amazing my friend.. what a creative mind you have. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg donna how cool is that zip?!! i love your card hun and the sentiment is so funny!! i love that she is all stitched up and made for someone!!! just fab, hugs Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous job! love the image, coloring and the sentiment is perfect. TFS

    ~Carol
    http://caroleesscrappinspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just too cute Donna. I'm on a mission for that punch now. I haven't seen it used quite so effectively! Higs...Kris
    ps - LOVE your new blog decor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, what a cute card! LOVE that zipper! How creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my... this is brilliant, Donna! Love your awesome design, that paper zip is so clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love this! Love the whole thing!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. No scrappin yet, still organizing my scraproom and unpacking boxes. How much stuff we buy for this hobby amazes me!!! hahaha!

    Have a great week and thank you for all your beautiful and wonderful inspiration!
    xoxo
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sentiment and zipper...they go together perfectly! You have such a way to rocking these challenges!

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that image and what a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great lo Donna! The zipper and safety pin are the cutest! Great coloring - love the button eye!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too cute. I love the sentiment and the use of the saftey pin is so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!