Sunday, March 20, 2011

Macabre Monday Dastardly Divas


This week at Haunted Design House we're focusing on Dastardly divas. You know, those who still manage to look ravishing while performing acts so vile and vicious they would make Dracula blush. Well take a look at Ivy by our fabulous sponsor this week Barbara Jensen. Eiyiyi! I call her Poison Ivy so don't let those looks fool you. She'll give you an itch NO ONE can scratch. (Well, maybe...LOL) She's colored with Copics and cut with my Nesties Labels Seventeen which I then inked with Crushed Olive, Shabby Shutters, and Forest Moss Distress Inks. The sentiment was computer generated and cut with Labels Fifteen. I used my MS Laurel Leaf border punch and colored just the leaves with my Copics and did the same for the sentiment mat which started out the same color as the Bazzill card base. The DP is K & Co but I don't know which stack because the cover is ripped off. The cool beads are K & Co as well.For more fabulous inspiration visit the Minions this Macabre Monday and be sure to check out Barbara Jensen's fabulous images to see what you could win if you play along.


I'm also entering this into some new challenges for me: the Cardmadfairy's Back to Nature Challenge, the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge "All Things Green", and the Creative Card Crew Challenge Show us some green. Thanks Teri for the links!

21 comments:

  1. Great coloring and not so creepy Macabre Monday post ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No probs hun! LOL
    Love the mono card and your super colouring. Great hair colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this card is hot! Not many other words I can use to describe it! Poison Ivy is probably one of my fave characters! Hot hot hot!!! And your colouring and shading is HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very gorgeous card and your colouring isn't too shabby either x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red hair + sassy = Donna's alter ego?!! LOL!

    Great card and great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are hilarious!! Fabulously sexy and your coloring is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! My jaw dropped when I first saw this, I thought I landed on the wrong sight! You are too much! Love it! BTW thanks for your comments on my blog. Have a great day!
    Cindy:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is priceless Donna; that sentiment is so perfect for the image! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWZERS! She be naked, alright! OMG, Donna, love the coloring and inking and how fabulous is that sentiment! Lables Seventeen? When will it end?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the image it's so Sexy and Daring love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy Moly! - super sexy card Donna - this is fantastic! Your coloring is sheer perfection! *Love* it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my....you've come over to the dark side, I see!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG DONNA! I thought my little miss Mistletoe for the Bah Humbug challenge was hot!!! Ooofdah! Now I wonder what dh would do if I hid a card with this image in his truck for him to find when he is out in Wyoming somewhere!!! Woohoo! This card is beautiful, too, artistically. You are one fabulously talented lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, she is gorgeous and that would be a bad itchy spot...LOL

    I have a poison ivy girl on the way too, but she is fully clothed....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow this card definitely fits our Back to Nature challenge!! Love the image and your colouring is fabulous. Thanks for joining in at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days. X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great job coloring Donna, and I love how you inked the edges.

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW!!!! Your coloring is sensational, Donna!!! Beautiful shading!!!! You're GOOD!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful!!! And I agree your coloring is terrific!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Donna, you're coloring is superb! Flesh is so hard to do and wow have you done it awesomely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!