Sunday, May 24, 2009

Smarty Pants Word Bubbles from the Cutting Cafe




So as I hop from blog to blog I see all kinds of sweet Tilda's and Willows smiling back at me, and what do I order?..these funky (and a bit scary) stamps by Daniel Torrente from Stampotique. LOL These just cracked me up and their attitude made me run immediately to The Cutting Cafe to download Regina's Smarty Pants Word Bubbles. Tell me they are not PERFECT for these images! These are just three of the hilarious assortment available, perfect for teens or whenever YOU are in a mood (notice I've colored them all with red hair LOL) and they come in both right and left facing so they work with any image. I just love them and I had a ball finally using some of the paper I've been scratching my head over and asking myself "why did I buy this?" (Because it was 60% off at an LSS going out of business sale, of course) Be sure to visit The Cutting Cafe to check out the rest of the 20 fun sayings available with this set.

11 comments:

  1. Gothic gone funky! You know I love these cards! I am definitely getting some of those stamps! Awesome job on the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Donna - these are outrageously funny! Love the stamps and the word bubbles pair perfectly with them...Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who could pull this off but you...these are absolutley wonderful.. I agree the bubbles are perfect.. I need to learn to color with my copics...We need to have a SWARM

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh donna donna donna........i love them girl...perfect match to those bubble words....you rock girl..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness!!! I LOVE these cards! Of course I love all the cutesie images but this is a refreshing change! Thanks for sharing!! :)

    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donna, these are hilarious!!! A bit of change for you my friend. They are perfect for the bubble sayings, and you did a great job coloring. I love them! TFS

    Hugz, xx

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, she is a bit scary, but your cards totally ROCK!!! Those papers are perfect for her, as is your layouts for each card. And those conversation bubbles too...you are a great enabler :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL!!!! Such sassy cards! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are just too fun! That first one could be me before coffee in the morning! lol!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!