Thursday, May 7, 2009

Custom Crops Design Team 1st Post! (Free cut file available)





I'm excited to announce that I am a member of a new Design Team at Custom Crops. The articles and designs will be available on the Custom Crops site and will offer free cut files for the projects posted there. This is an exciting opportunity for me and I'm happy to be sharing my work. This little watering can shape card with the pull out flowers is the first my my designs. Click HERE to view the article and please be sure to leave a comment on the Custom Crops site if you like what you see. There will be lots more to follow from me and my Design Team sisters. And while you're at it be sure to do a little shopping. Custom Crops has added lots of new products and offers super deals on everything imaginable so sign up for their emails so you don't miss a thing.

18 comments:

  1. oh my word donna, this is adorable....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh!! Congrats on being the first post!!!!! I saw that when I opened their email. My first thought was, 'Yeah Donna!!!" Your projects are ALWAYS amazing and this is yet another example of that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new DT Donna! you must be quite the busy girl by now!

    I love this adorable watering can!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now how clever! I just love it! What a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited for you Donna, I can't think of anyone more Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations...well-earned :)

    I love your watering can...so sweet and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Donna! The DT got the best when they chose you! This watering can is so sweet! Now I am off to see their blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS! Donna! What an adorable watering can. You're stuff is the best! Hugs...Kris

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fantastic card donna!! and congrats on the new DT :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is super duper fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what a stunning card, lovely work! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been waiting for you to announce it....very exciting! Congrats, your work speaks for itself.

    About the watering can, how fab is that? And a flower tag pull-out too?!! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Donna congrats to you and what a beautiful job. Enjoy. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woo hoo CONGRATULATIONS Donna on your new DT position with Custom Crops. I already have an account so will pop over there now! Aren't they the lucky ones to have you designing for them! Way to go girl!

    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on the Dt Donna, looking forwward to seeing more of your awesome work.
    hugs
    En x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm going to try to make this one this tomorrow as a birthday card for my SIL. I'll post on my website, but I know I won't be able to do it justice!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I got it done tonight! Luckily the recipient hasn't seen yours so mine will be good enough. Check it out here:

    http://thefrustratedcrafter.blogspot.com/2009/05/something-new-finally.html

    Thanks so much for the cut file!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  18. This card is so cleverly done.Love it. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!