Saturday, May 9, 2009

I've been tagged!


I've been tagged by Laura and the game was to post a picture of your very first scrapbook layout, write a few word about what you were feeling at the time, and pass it on to 5 others. SURPRISE! I've never done a scrapbook layout. Not EVER! LOL Well, I still think it sounded like fun so I will post my first ever cards. It has been a year this week since I got my Cricut and I made these thank you's to send to my friends for my birthday 'prises. I was so excited to make my first post to the Cricut message board because I had joined even before getting my bug and felt pretty proud of myself. I still don't think they look half bad. Thanks Laura for thinking of me even if I did have to bend the rules a bit. Now I will pass this on to Aymee, Jen, Shelly, Sandy and Jeannie. I know the first 4 of you do scrap. I'm not sure about you Jeannie. If not I'd LOVE to see your very first card!

P.S. I know I've been terrible about posting a number of lovely awards. Please don't think for a minute that I don't appreciate them. I will get around to it but I'm a bit stressed with a number things being due in a short time so please bear with me. Hug! D

7 comments:

  1. WOW! I'm not surprised your "first effort" is fantastic. Happy Mother's Day, Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that card! WOW!!! What a neat idea with the negative space being filled with color! LOVE it!
    Great job for a first timer! All your stuff is so lovely, I am not surprised either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for thinking of me... I feel so honored that you choose me. I am loving your designs over at Custom Crops.. I had such a WONDERFUL TIME at the SWARM, Monique and Wendy are just so much fun. Everyone was super nice.. I had a wonderful time. They had so many prizes to give away and I WON one... and everyone got a WONDERFUL gift box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Donna, even when you started out your cards were awesome! You were born to craft, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are your first cards!!! Wow you really make the rest of us look bad! These are adorable!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!