Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day Door Hanger





Okay, here's the last of my designs that are available on Custom Crops site (for now). I thought my door hanger idea would be nice for Mother's Day because it could be left out as a decoration long after the holiday is gone. I know Mother's Day is tomorrow, but I really think this would be appropriate for lots of occasions with a different sentiment on the back. The cut file is available with a direct link HERE. As always, comments are greatly appreciated and if yo hve any specific requests for something I'm all ears. I think eventually there will be individual emails for Design Team members on the Custom Crops site if you have any questions about the articles and designs but this is all so new that they haven't gotten there yet. We're all just learning. Hope you like!

10 comments:

  1. Donna your work is always so fantastic!! love all the layers on this and the colors are so pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW!!! This is so pretty Donna! I just absolutely adore it. You are just wonderful with the DS, and so full of creative features. Yes, I agree this can be used for many other occasions, but this one is just perfect for Mother's Day! TFS

    Hugz, xx

    ~L~

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I love all the layers for added dimension. This is a wonderful project :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Donna! Such a sweet cut and you're right - perfect for so many occasions. Happy Saturday...Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my word, you are doing some awesome things at custom crops....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic creation Donna and the layers are so fab
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving all of your latest posts, your cards are stunning!

    btw...check out my blog... you have been tagged... look for the post labelled "first ever scrap page"!

    take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my Donna! This is just GORGEOUS! I love everything about it!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo-hoo! I can now make a Donna original! I just love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG - how did I miss this one as it went by?? What an amazing piece of art - it's absolutley gobsmackingly stunning!!

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!