Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Note cards, a Total Scraplift


I needed something pretty but not too time consuming for a Mother's Day gift for my MIL. I saw this design on the Cricut mb from a post from SusieB but she said she scraplifted it from my Cuttlebug Spot DT leader Nilda so there you go. It is a combination of the leafy branches Cuttlebug folder and a Stampin'Up Sissix folder. I used colored parchment paper from WalMart. I really love how it turned out and plan to make some for me as well.
Because I'm so late I used an acetate box and quickly embossed a top strip of paper using a Cuttlebug border embossing folder for the top, added an organdy bow and a ring with pastel Alpha Beads spelling out "Mother". Hope she likes.

10 comments:

  1. Look at me being the first to leave a comment... those turned out super cute, and I am sure she will love them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, I love it when a quick project turns out so elegant, your mil will feel very pampered with this gift, beautiful. Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!!!! She's gonna love it! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and elegant. The double embossing is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant and simple but so effective. You always get it right Donna
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Donna! I love the soft colors!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  7. love how soft and pretty the colors are and how fast you say they are to make!! your MIL is sure to love them :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. These turned out so well! All are so pretty. I am sure your mil will cherish them :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course she's going to like it! It's gorgeous! Awsome gift, Donna!!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  10. How gloriously elegant, what a beautiful gift
    En xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!