Friday, May 8, 2009

Ladybug Free Cut file


This is probably one of my favorite cards I've ever done, and WooHoo, for those of you who love ladybugs the FREE cut file is now available on the Custom Crops website along with detailed instructions on how to assemble it. The direct link is HERE, but you can also find it on the sidebar when you visit Custom Crops and scroll down to "All Articles" or "Cricut Design Studio." There will eventually be lots of good stuff available from all of the team but they're just sort of working out the bugs. I think the official announcement will be Tues the 12th by email so if you haven't signed up at Custom Crops you might be interested.

I just found out that our bios are available there as well by clicking on our names in the upper right hand corners in case you want to see me up close and personal. LOL (WARNING! Scary pic complete with major crows feet and what's up with my teeth? Honestly, they're pearly white IRL) This has been great for me to be able to acquaint myself with the Design Team Sisters I've never met and learn a little bit more about them. Also, comments are always appreciated, both here and there. I'm trying to get a feel for what readers enjoy so I can design accordingly and so are they at Custom Crops. It was pointed out to me that you have to sign in to your account to comment. Creating an account takes only a second and really isn't any different than signing in to comment here or on the various message boards so I hope that doesn't stop you. Thanks soooo much! HUGS!

12 comments:

  1. I am the first to post... I love absolutely everything you do, I don't think you could make anything someone wouldn't like... So so cute.... I am so excited you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I the second one to post Lol.. I just went and looked at the lady bug... your directions are excellent. Oh I forgot to download it... back I go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I LOVE this card. She's such a lady (LOL - I crack myself up). Serious, I really love this card.

    I hope you are having as much fun as I am with this venture!!!!! I shopped the site today.... THAT was fun.

    xx S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Donna this is stunning!!!, i love the all the dimension that all your Cricut cards have.
    Hugs T x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love ladybugs and this is the cutest one ever!! The spring antennae with little hearts on them!! Eeek! Love it!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Girlfriend, you really rocked this ladybug. You already know how much I love your designs, and this one is no different. You have such an awesome imagination, and such talent with DS. They really hit the jackpot when they added you to their team. I should know, we are DT sister on two great Design spots. TFS, I'm sure all your followers will be downloading this masterpiece!

    Hugz, xx

    ~L~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna I saw this over a CC - love this design. You are the queen of the shaped-dimensional card girl! Happy Saturday...Kris

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is another fab creation and I am off right now to check out the site
    Hugs
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Donna, I tried to download your adorable lady bug, but it said file error. My grand-daughter loves ladybugs and I would love to make this for her. Could you pleasse e-mail the file to me. (I was able to download the watering can) Thank you. Brenda
    bchand0810@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Donna, this is adorable. I don't have zooballoo but I'm going to figure out what I can use to substitute. I feel like if I can make one of your cards using your cut files, it's like you have given me a private lesson. You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been looking at your blog in totall ahw...what a great designer you are and what beautiful cards you make. I really like them all, but the 3D ones I like the most. You must use tons of 3D tape every month:-) A huge applause for you and I will sure be following your blog. Can't wait to see what is your next creation! Thanks for you kindness in sharing some of your files. They are truly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!