Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Lavender and Lace


Here's another for the Outlawz, this time Twisted Thursday where the optional "twist" is "Lavender and Lace".  Used new layering dies again from Altenew.  This one is Peony Dreams.  Again I cut in white and colored with Copics because I really didn't have enough lavenders to layer.  It was a bit fiddly to glue together, too but all in all, I'm pleased with it.  Found lace in my stash I could thread with ribbon.  It's actually crinkle ribbon from DL.Art (my fave).  DP is K&Co and the sentiment is an old Cuttlebug die.  I'm also happy that the purples ended up photographing pretty true.  You know how difficult purples can be.

I'm also entering this in the DL.Art May Linky Challenge, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #81 AG, Crafty Gals Corner #165 Add a Flower, and Let's Craft and Create AG/optional Lace, Ribbon, Twine.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and peony die. Love the soft colours that you have used with the delicate lace. Good luck and thanks for joining us at Let's Craft and Create this month, Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! You really make those stamps rock. Thanks for sharing with us today over at LPCF

    ReplyDelete
  3. DELIGHTFUL card!
    LOVE your layered flower and elegant design, the lavender shades are beautiful! Great idea using Copics and photography, my purples usually look blue.
    Thank You for joining us at the Crafty Gals Corner :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!