Wednesday, May 30, 2018

A Cup of Kindness


It's probably gonna be a lean day today for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop because I have a much needed appointment at the salon, and it takes forever to bring this gal back to an acceptable state of boofiness.  LOL  I do, however, have something to share, again using stamps from some of the Super Sponsors.  The beautiful image is last year's Jessica Lynn Originals Coffee Lovers limited edition digi .  I've colored with Copics and cut with a Kat Scrappiness double Stitched Rectangle.  The sentiment is from the Coffee Helps set from Verve Stamps.  I die cut a second frame (I think perhaps also from Kat Scrappiness but I can't find the packaging) and added it on top at an angle and popped the whole shebang with foam on some pretty sparkly DP from SEI.  Finally, I added two more punched butterflies for the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Butterflies challenge.



I'm also adding this to the DL.Art May Linky Challenge, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #82 AG, Simon Says Wednesday AG, Simply Papercraft #58 AG

12 comments:

  1. Perfect color choices...such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty with beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I love your color choice and the pretty border!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, Donna. You've done a gorgeous job with that sweet image. LOVE your color choices, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful coloring on your coffee cup and floral design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful coloring on your flowers. Love the floral frame.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so beautiful! Love those colors (um and your coloring...redundant? but true) and cool design with the cockeyed frame..love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet. I love your coloring
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MAY 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful!! I really like the layout. And your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is very pretty!!! Adorable soft colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card. Great soft colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!