Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Got Coffee?


Here's a quickie I did after my hair appointment because I wanted to sneak another entry into the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Butterfly theme, or should I say Coffee theme with butterflies?  LOL  Of COURSE it's Coffee themed for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop and again I used real stamps from Super Sponsors Verve Stamps (for the cup and steam) and sentiment from A Creative Journey with Melissa.  The cup was stamped with Memento so I could color with my Copics and I used Pumice Stone Distress Ink for the steam.  The sunflower sticker is from JoLee's and I've cut and matted the image with Spellbinders Postage Stamp dies.  The butterflies are a Martha Stewart punch and the DP is from Authentique.



I'm also adding this to Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #82 AG, Simon Says Wednesday AG, ...

12 comments:

  1. This is lovely. I like the "GOT COFFEE" sentiment. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sunflowers and dimensional butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty with bright and sweet image, love the sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an awesome color combo and yes to that sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful design and the papers used are perfect with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Sunflowers and colors are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card and love the cup and card design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO pretty! Love that Verve cup and those beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love sunflowers. very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!