Thursday, May 3, 2018

Always be Yourself


When I saw the Outlawz Festive Fridays theme of Ice Cream Treats I knew I would be using some of the hilarious images from Bloobel Stamps and I found these guys in my "unfinished coloring" stack and thought they would be perfect.  I think my problem had been I couldn't decide on flavors, which is often my problem in real life when faced with ice cream choices, so there ya go.  It is, however, with a heavy heart I'm writing this post because I've just found out that Bloobel Stamps is closing it's doors at the end of this month.  Lisa is one of my favorite digi artists and I'll miss her quirky style tremendously.  Here I've used Ice Cream Unicorn and Ice Cream Bleurk.  I've merged the two images in my Printmaster Platinum program and added a computer generated sentiment.  The DP is from the DCWV Sweet Stack.

I'm also adding this to the DL.Art May Linky Challenge, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #80 AG, the Fairy and the Unicorn April AG w/magical creatures, 2 Crafty Critter Crazies May AG w/Critter, Simon Says Wednesday Animal Magic, Creatalicious AG/opt add a sentiment, Tuesday Throwdown Critter Crazy and TTRCD starting May 1.

12 comments:

  1. You know you just can't go wrong being a unicorn. I love it. Great coloring to.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MAY 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna you have some fabulous images. Love this. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card ! Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Donna. Thanks for sharing with us at The Fairy and the Unicorn and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS as always Donna, I love the quirky images of Bloobel too and sad news from her.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this digi. It's amazing and your coloring is as always superb. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and I just love the words lol. If only we can be a unicorn loll x

    ReplyDelete
  8. tee hee hee! Xuper fun Donna darlin! Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious, Jackie DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This is just wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge. Good luck, and I hope to see you again. Maggie, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Donna, your colouring and style just blow me away (as usual). You're so creative and your fun side really comes out in your creations! Thanks for sharing your work with us over at Creatalicious! Sonya DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional add a sentiment” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!