Saturday, May 12, 2018

Full of Possibilities


Playing along with two challenges on the Outlawz Forum using the gorgeous Aurora Floral Kiss from TheEastWind. To be honest, I'd colored her awhile ago with Copics but had never put her on a card.  I thought she'd be perfect for the themes.  The new format for Sunday challenges is Songs and Rhymes and this week's Song is "An English Country Garden" (video link HERE).  I'm getting this in just under the wire because I was waiting for my Graphic 45 Floral Shoppe pad and it made it just in time.  

What gorgeous pages of flowers!  WOW!  I chose the one that looked best with my coloring and added mats of green to both the image and the floral DP.  Monday Greetings called for Spring Flowers and specified that it must have something green, so there ya go.  I also did a floral die cut from some K&Co Dp and added it under the image for even more flowery goodness.  For some reason the die was just sitting in my box with no packaging and although this was the first time I've actually used it, I have no idea who it is by.  Don'tcha hate when that happens?  The little butterfly and hummingbird are Little B stickers, the sentiment is Tim Holtz Small Talk and the gorgeous triple crinkle ribbon bow is from DL.Art.  I kinda love the way it turned out.

I'm also adding this to the DL.Art May Linky Challenge, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #81 AG, Jo's Scrap Shack FFC #233 AG, the Colour Crazy Challenge Week 18 AG/w hand colored image, Create and Inspire #74 AG/Springtime, CCC Digi Creations May #92 Flower Power and Your Scrapbook Place May AG.


7 comments:

  1. Wowzer!!! Your coloring is FAB!! Those eyes are amazing. Thank you for joining my DL.ART MAY LINKY CHALLENGE. Have a blessed day DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I 2nd Diana's comment - WOWZA! That is one beautiful image & card Donna!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! was my first, second and third reaction, so VERY beautiful Donna, love the colouring and the paper and the gorgeous ribbon too.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. She is gorgeously colored. I am envious of your coloring skills.. (^-^)Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzer Donna, so beautifully colored!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Your Scrapbook Place Challenge
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-¸.•´ .•´¨¨))*((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska (DT)*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful :) Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!