Monday, May 28, 2018

Anything is Possible with Coffee!



Although I missed posting yesterday for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop (because we finally had some nice weather) but I've got tons in the works, but not completed.  We'll see how that goes... 

I thought it would be fun to created a little scene with the cute Unicorn by Ike's Art that happens to be the May Progressive challenge image (in Ike's FB Group) and tie it in with the Hop.  He's colored with Copics and I added a little cup to his hand that was fussy cut from some old Cosmo Cricket DP.  He came with a rainbow and clouds but I screwed up coloring the rainbow so I die cut a rainbow instead.  The sun was stamped and die cut with sets from Super Sponsor Verve Stamps and the first part of the sentiment is also Verve with "coffee" from a set from a Creative Journey with Melissa.  The cool coffee pot button at the end of the rainbow is from Super Sponsor DL.Art.  The buttons come in all sort of themes and  come regular, flat backed or as pins so you can collect and pin them anywhere you want. 

Gotta run now.  We're going on a picnic.

   

15 comments:

  1. Pretty colorful rainbow on this fun card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little unicorn flying through the air with his cup. I love the little heart on the coffee pot. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I like this fun scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna, a fun and colourful card with a super sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends... good luck in the prize draw.... Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  5. So colorful and pretty and I love how you incorporated all the fun elements!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha...ha super fun card! Love the coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun uni, love his nose!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH my Donna! Awesome image and love this adorable card you've put together... and as always awesome coloring!!Have I said that already? It's ok... 'cause I mean it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun and love the treasure at the end of the rainbow. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. How funny this just cracked me up!! I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MAY 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! This is totally fun! Love your adorable card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That unicorn is too cute!! And I couldn't agree with that sentiment more..
    Thanks for joining us last week for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfectly magical! I love the fun and whimsy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Donna! Adorable unicorn and the sentiment is oh so true. Love this! Thanks so much for joining my 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow' Blog Challenge and good luck :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!