Tuesday, May 29, 2018

A Good Day


Well yeah, it's a good day for all sorts of reasons, not the least of which is that this is my 3rd post of the day for the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  WooHoo!  In case you've noticed, it's ALL about the COFFEE this week so it's only natural that my entry for the Outlawz Wednesday Sketch challenge is just that.  Here's the Sketch.

To be honest, I was having a bit of problem with it until I remembered the cool graphic coffee sentiments I had from Designworks at Creative Market.  It's dedicated to my hubby who makes my coffee every morning (mainly because his grinder and espresso machine is beyond my patience level, but still... I appreciate it greatly).  I rotated the sketch a quarter turn, printed the sentiment in brown and used scraps on my desk.  Added some rick rack and and Doodlebug clips to the top and bottom of the sentiment and called it done.



I'm adding this to the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends challenge #82 AG, Simon Says Monday Masculine (it IS for my hubby), and Dream Valley Challenges #180 for a Man or Boy.

12 comments:

  1. Fun card! Looks like a fun sketch to play along with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab colour combo, all the elements work together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cool is that digi?! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and fun papers and digi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you rotated the sketch. Such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun and creative, and is really a fabulous version of the sketch. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO pretty! What a great coffee image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful card, love the pretty image. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful digi image and great card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful digi image and colors!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!