Friday, December 3, 2021

Elf Antics Day 3

Not everyone is stressed out because of the disappearance of the toys.  Erf, Feenix and mini Mystery decided to take a stroll down to see some of the village Christmas lights.  Erf has a new top befitting his position as Santa's chief reindeer wrangler and Feenix is sporting a new hairdo. Mystery is content with her usual uniform.  She especially loves her boots.  She says they are just like Santa's. (I think she sleeps in them.) They seem to be totally unaware of the drama in the toy room.  My elves are sharing their adventures in the 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Party at DL.Art.  Grab your elf and join the fun!

8 comments:

  1. The village scene with lights is bee-utiful. Saw something like this at Michaels. Where did you get yours?
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This scene was made by Kurt Adler, Melissa. I got mine at a winery event in Livermore but I know some of his stuff is available at Kohl's now and also Wayfair.

      Delete
  2. Totally adorable! What a cute little scene! I like Mystery's boots too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for entering Day 3
    This is really great!! I love the scene your elves have created. I love the engineers new top and the new do's are great
    Thank you for joining the
    DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Challenge
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely lights. I'm sure they will be caught up in the excitement in the toy room soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, what a magical scene, and the new clothes and hairdos are fantastic!! I'm so excited to see your elves again this year, with all the beautiful accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't decorate at Christmas anymore, but I think even I would love to admire a scene like this through the winter holidays. What a gorgeous piece, and the elves are looking very fashionable as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!