Monday, December 13, 2021

Elf Antics Day 13

Since the Toy Room remained empty, Elzabet and Olivia decided to relax with mugs of cocoa while Feenix, Mystery and Suzie offered the latest peppermint treats.  Feenix was especially proud of the fabulous peppermint trees and Mystery finally formally introduced Suzie to the Senior Elves.


Although Suzie didn't mind helping with the candy canes,  It did not
tap into her special talent, but everyone must work together and not give up hope.  Olivia got quite animated as she chose the cane for her cocoa.


Elzabet, realizing these were indeed trying times, only rolled her eyes, suspecting that Olivia just may have spiked that cocoa.

My elves and I are joining in the 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Party at DL.Art.  Come meet the other elves and join the fun.
 

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for entering Day 13

    This story is really great!! I can't imagine an elf spiking the cocoa, however there are some mischievous elves out there, I love how this story is unfolding.
    Thank you for joining the
    DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Challenge
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are fabulous peppermint trees. Candy canes and hot cocoa sounds wonderful right now. Maybe Sara and I will indulge in a cup of cocoa tonight. We are still hoping for the toys to arrive in time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my....what a charming little scene with so many details to love! I actually have two little Santa mugs like that somewhere tucked away in my Christmas decoration boxes, but have no idea where they are. I only brought out a few boxes, and the rest of them are up on high shelves in the garage. Next year I plan to start earlier and get my Christmas village down, and look for the Santa mugs.
    I can't believe the toys are still missing. Now I'm getting worried, as I was sure they would have shown up by now.
    By the way, Elzabet has that eye-rolling down to an art, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness, those little candy canes, peppermints, and mugs must be teeny-tiny as they are perfectly elf-sized! I am really enjoying this saga as it unfolds. Everyone seems so calm despite the fact there are no toys! I hope disaster can be averted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My girls would be begging me to set up a scene like this, or try to set one up with their dolls, but I won't let them see it, lol. Their wish list for Santa is already long enough without begging for tiny Santa mugs, and dolls that give perfect eye rolls.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!