Saturday, December 25, 2021

Elf Antics Day 25

 

The toys were delivered and Santa had returned, but before he took a well deserved nap, he gathered the elves for a Christmas portrait.  Yes, even Jemima and Grinchy were included.  

Jemima wasn't quite sure if Santa had any idea about the disappearance of the toys and all of the chaos she'd caused but she figured she better come clean and ask for forgiveness or who knows what her fate might be.  Santa just smiled and gently replied, "Of course you're forgiven, Jemima.  Love and forgiveness is the spirit of Christmas, that began in a humble stable in Bethlehem many years ago.  All you have to do is BELIEVE."  "I believe!" whispered Jemima.  Will Jemima be taken off the naughty list and return as a full fledged member of the crew next year?  Well, that remains to be seen...but in the meantime, have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Thanks so much to Diana, Hope, Jr. and all of the Elf friends and family that make the Elf Antics Linky Party at DL.Art such a fun event each year.

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous portrait of Santa and the elves! So glad there was a happy ending for all! Of course Jemima is forgiven! Eli and I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for entering Day 25

    What a lovely ending I sure hope she makes it to the good list Looking forward to this again Merry Christmas
    Thank you for joining the
    DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Challenge
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sara and I hope that Jemima has learned her lesson and will come to be a full fledged member. We look forward to next year's story! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I would tell you about my g[daughters Elfie.
    A week before Christmas Elfie tiptoed into each bedroom and cut up a pair everyone's PJ's.[6 pairs in total] He then got the sticky tape and stuck pieceds together to create a blanket/quilt. On Christmas Eve the family, including Pa and myself] went for a walk along
    the beach on return we saw that Elfie had replaced the PJ's. He wrote a note "sorry I cut up your PJ's I'm really, really sorry. With my very own money I saved up I bought you all a new pair of Peter Alexander PJ's. I promise to be good" He was a rether naughty elf all month but this was the worst thing he had done

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!