Sunday, February 5, 2017

The Outlawz Sunday CAS Add an Animal



I'm so happy to be Guest designing for the Outlawz Sunday CAS challenge again this week. We're celebrating our love for animals, so we'd love to see one on your project, any theme.  Big surprise that I've used a kitty, eh?  I've gotten tons of new dies lately so this gave me a chance to again dip into the bunch. The kitty is from a set of 3 from the Frantic Stamper and the lovely heart ribbon is Die-namites.  I've also used a Spellbinders square, scalloped square and heart behind the cat embossed with a Cuttlebug heart folder.  The paw print border is a punch by ek Success.  Look Ma, no coloring! Thanks again to the Outlawz for allowing me to join them again this week. There's a new challenge every day of the week, all month long, so come join the forum and play along.

I'm entering this in the DL.Art February Linky challenge, SUYP (Cats only) Furrything Goes,  Simon Says Monday Pets Corner, Dies R Us Challenge #66 Hearts,  Scrapy Land Challenge #59 ATG w dies ScrapyLand sells, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and Simon Says Wednesday Color of Love

10 comments:

  1. Wait. What? No coloring? Are you feeling ok? LOL! Love this cute CAS kitty card! (Wow, what an alliteration!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a totally unique and clever animal card! I really liked how this is sophisticated and fun at the same time! The embossing is such an elegant touch and I liked the way you kept your kitty in powerful black and white. It came together beautifully and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. I love the kitty and really like your paw print edging Donna. Congrats on your GDT spot xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Donna ... what a sweet creation! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘HEARTS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, Donna! I love the little kitty - I thought it was a stamp at first! Such a cute die! Love your pawprint border too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card! Love the combo of dies. Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww so sweet :) thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful!! I love the paw print border!! How absolutely adorable!! What a sweet card!! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Arrgghh Donnaaa.. this is super cuteee... love your colour choice too.. Thank you for sharing your project with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends challenge #51.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. and Good Luck at the draw.. xx ~RoRa :*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!