Saturday, February 4, 2017

Celebrating with Fiki


My friend Fiki from Bad Kitty's Craft Room is celebrating 5 years of blogging and drew these adorable party cats as a freebie.  I'm a little late for the party because I had a hard time deciding what colors to choose, and have to admit I messed up several times, but I wanted to join in and show my appreciation of her talent and friendship.  I tried to get some fur texture using both Copics and pencils, then fussy cut and added them to a computer generated layered background using digi papers from AMBillustrations.  Thank you so much Fiki for your sweet kitties and congratulations on your Blogoversary.  xx

I'm entering this in the SUYP Furrything Goes, the DL.Art February Linky Challenge, Creative Knockouts Birthday Wishes, and Simon Says Monday Pets Corner.

6 comments:

  1. This is so sweet and kind of you to celebrate Fiki's 5 year blogiversary!! You did a great job coloring her hand drawn kitties. I hope your day is going well, been keeping you in my thoughts. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes FEBRUARY Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Donna! Long time no see! Sorry I'm just getting around for a visit! It seems the more I feel like I'm getting caught up, the further behind I get haha! So happy to see you using Fiki's delightful kitties! They were so fun to colour! I LOVE how you coloured yours! Beautiful job on the fur! Love the bright colours of your party paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME !!!! Your colouring of the kitties is so gorgeous and I think your choice of background papers rocks this one right out the window !! AMAZING !! A fabulous card Donna xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy you join to my giveaway!
    your colored images so great!
    love your card!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your beautiful card! The image is so adorable. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!