Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Love my "Puss"ghetti!



I just love this fun new image from Sandra Caldwell called #1376 Spaghetti Kat but just couldn't resist a little play on the mispronunciation so many kids seem to say and tailor it for a kitty.  LOL  I've framed him with a digital twine heart from Delicious Scraps (thanks, Ike!) that looked like spaghetti to me, fussy cut the whole kit and kaboodle and added little fork tied with twine from DL.Art.  The Italian restaurant tablecloth (background DP) is also digital from AMBillustrations.  The sentiment is computer generated and popped with foam and I've also added some tiny punched hearts (to further the "love" theme).




Here's a closeup of #1376 Spaghetti Kat.  He's colored with Copics with a little silver gel pen action on his fork.  He makes me giggle, especially with the strand of "puss"ghetti stuck on his nose.  I think "purr"haps pasta is in order tonight.

Also, be sure to visit Sandra's Etsy Shop and check out the all of the sale digis she has for only $1.50, for a limited time, HERE.  Not only cute Valentine's Day images, but also some Glamour Gals for the current FB Contest in the Sandra Caldwell Stamp Fans Group.  Don't miss out.

I'm adding this to the DL.Art February Linky Challenge, Cards und More Pets and other Furry Friends, TTRCD AG week of Feb 7,  Lil Patch of Crafty Friends AG (2/14) and the SUYP (cats only) Kitty Love Challenge

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute and fun, Donna! What a cool idea to add the fork! It looks like a real fork! Awesome card design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha - Awesome :-) This just made me laugh out loud. A super fun card - love the gingham and mini fork. Fabulous layout design Donna.
    My little Brother used to say 'Ba-sketti ' LoL
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges :-)

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still smiling! Such a super cute and fun card! Love that fork embelly. My daughter called it "pass-ghetti" when she was little :-) Fond memories!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Hugs,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card :) Thanks for joining us over at Cards und More xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. owww as kitty lover I had to smile, what an adorable image and love how you made the fur, wonderfull job, thank you so much for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and good luck, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Un cute card. thanks for the participation on the challenge of card ans More. Hugs Margrit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation - thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and we hope to see you again for our next challenge soon.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!