Monday, February 27, 2017

Bloobel February Progressive Challenge


Cutting it close, but so what else is new?  Finally finished my version of Bake Me A Cake for the February Progressive Challenge at Bloobel Stamps.  Hey, I would have waited until tomorrow, but I have a dentist appointment. (Procrastination is my middle name.)  You know how all that works, don'tcha?  Well, I signed up and participated in January so I got a code to get Bake Me A Cake for FREE.  If you didn't, you can purchase the stamp HERE to join in, but it ends TOMORROW so chop chop.  Part of my hang up was that her plate was empty but she comes with a whole page of cake layers and fun stuff to add and making up my mind was quite a problem.  I'm sure I'll be using her over and over with more of her goodies, though.



Here's the closeup, colored with Copics.  I call this subtly zombified. Only her eyes are that of a crazed psycho killer.  The rest is pretty much standard, don'tcha think?  Okay, there's a little blood spatter on her apron, but who doesn't occasionally have accidents in the kitchen.  So there you have it.  Yea, ME!

P.S. Bloobel Stamps just started a Troo Bloo Monthly Subscription for only $5.00 per month.  Read about it all HERE and see the cool stamps you get for February if you sign up BEFORE the end of the month.  That's TOMORROW!!!!! If you miss it, you'll have to wait 2 months before these cuties land in the store. You also get a coupon for $1.50 off any stamp you choose for the month.  Sign up any time though and cancel any time as well.  (This is totally unsolicited.  I just think it's such a DEAL.  If you love quirky, you can't get any better than this.)


Join the FB Group HERE so you don't miss all the excitement.

3 comments:

  1. Don't quite know how to take this, Donna - it's so unique! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!