Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Taurus! for Wicked Wednesday ATC


Wow!  Seems like it's been ages since I've been able to craft anything but DT projects.  Any disruption to my normal schedule totally throws me for a loop.  And as fun as it was, I'm still recovring from my birthday trip, but today I did a little catching up on my fave challenge blogs and noticed Wicked Wednesday's Challenge this week is Taurus.  Well, that be ME, so how could I possibly let this one go by?   Delicious Doodles is sponsoring and I adore Teri's Horrorscope images, also found in the Delicious Darkness shop (DUH!), so of course, that's what I used.  Just his head, though.  I did the background digitally by copying a Taurus symbol over and over from the net and printing it in shades of red.



I printed Taurus twice so I could fussy cut and pop him for dimension.  The sentiment is done with my Dymo and I've added a jump ring through his nose.  Me, stubborn?  That's a lotta BULL!

3 comments:

  1. Lol....you, stubborn?! I don't see it! Love this fun ATC....no bull!
    Thanks for playing with us at Wicked Wednesday and glad to hear you had a great birthday weekend!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great masculine take on the theme. I am also a Taurus lol.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Donna! I am a bull too, so I know all about being stubborn as does my family. lol I'm often called a bull head! What can I say? My sign is the bull. lol Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!