Friday, May 30, 2014

Lucy Loo 'Lucy Longstocking', New from The East Wind


Every Monday and Friday Kyra releases a new digi at The East Wind Shop. Today I'm previewing the newest of one of my FAVE characters, Lucy Loo.  Meet 'Lucy Longstocking'.  This girl's got some 'tude!  I nabbed the fab sentiment from Ginger's House because it fit her just perfectly, sat her right on top and cut her out.  I thought she would make a fab door hanger.



I colored her with Copics in girly pink to enter in the Left of Center Girly Challenge.  The girly skull DP is DCWV.


I've even added girly LOC embellies.  How about that?  A number of my DT sisters have also made projects with Lucy and we've all colored her hair differently.  Isn't that fun?  Come visit the TEW FB group to see them all. 

Oh, and BTW, there's a fab sale going on at the Shop.  Huge discounts in the Now or Never section, available through the end of June.  Get them before they're gone for good!  (there's even a few Lucy Loo's!)

I'm also entering this in the Corrosive Challenge ATG 200 Challenge Celebration, Tuesday Throwdown Wild Hair Challenge, Milk Coffee Anything But a Card and Simon Says Wednesday ATG.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for supporting the "Left Of Centre" Creative Challenges Blog, by entering our current 'Girly' theme.

    Love this sooooooo much! It has a perfect mix of LOC and girly elements. That paper is amazing, and works perfectly with that stunning image! She has gone straight to the top of my shopping list.
    The pink skull is great!

    I hope you have enjoyed playing along so much that you will come back and enter more of our fortnightly challenges.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx LOC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. This should go to someone with ATTITUDE; you carried that theme all throughout your creation! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well....this is just AWESOME! What a great door hanger with a smackdown sentiment!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this creation! Thanks for joining in our 200th Celebration at The Corrosive Challenge - Good Luck!
    DebbieM

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is absolutely awesome! the image really rocks and I can feel it being added to my collection fairly soon! I love wearing odd socks! she is fierce and fabulous and just love it as a door hanger *covets greatly*
    thank you for joining us at left of center!
    Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous. I need one. It describes me to a tee! Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge for our 200th challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This stamp is totally awesome and now I WANT it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Donna! love it! Fabulous project! Thanks for joining in our Girlie challenge at Left of Center! I hope you will join us At the Movies this fortnight! Mo dt coordinator xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!