Friday, May 30, 2014

May Monster Madness for HDH


There's a fun little Blog hop going on today and the Minions of Haunted Design House have decided to take part in MAY MONSTER MADNESS.  Visit the page and click the links to all sorts of Monster inspired stuff.  I've made a little project using the fabulous Pisces from the Horroscope collection at Delicious Darkness.  His snack is one of the heads from the Heads Will Roll digi from the Gross Anatomy set from Smeared Ink.


I cropped and merged the images in my Printmaster Pro program, printed them out, colored with Copics and fussy cut (what a PITA!) them to pop atop the fab background (that reminded me of the swirling waters of the Abyss) which is actually a digi paper from the Honor the Dead pack, also from Smeared Ink.



The cut, embossed and inked scroll is from the Fanciful Labels Cuttlebug folder with a slogan I nabbed from the tv advert for Shark Week.  Seemed fitting, don'tcha think?

I'm entering this in the Simon Says Monday ATG challenge.

8 comments:

  1. Great project! Love the colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab, you. Are. So creative. :-)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks wonderful! Reminds me a bit of one of my favourite monsters - Cthulu :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. great coloring! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card you made and great combining of images! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Donna this is seriously scary but I cannot stop looking at it, as always your colouring is stunning Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Donna this is seriously scary but, I cannot stop looking at it. As always your colouring is stunning. Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The coloring is incredible..serious art here spooky wonderful ..wow so brilliant and beautiful.
    hugs
    susan s

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!