Friday, October 21, 2016

Another for Halloween


I'm back in Halloween mode and made a JFF card to enter a few challenges. I've got a number of Halloween kitties all printed out to color, but on this one I didn't have to color the fur, as the kitty was all black already in the digi, so he got used first.  This little Cat in a Pumpkin is from Eureka! Stamps (#10802(502)) and I've combined him with another one from Eureka!, Cornstalk and Pumpkin to enter the current QKR Pumpkin Challenge, except I missed it because I received a phone call that one of my credit cards had been compromised and I spent the afternoon mucking around with changing things that are automatically charged to that account.  PITA!



I tried to lighten up the pic a bit so you could see the little punched mouse I added to the pumpkin.  Looks like they're having a friendly conversation, don'tcha think?  Anyway, I also added some little bat stickers to make it a bit spookier and some cheesecloth for a little texture.  The sentiment is from an old sheet of punch outs I had from Pink Paislee. Papers are ancient Basic Grey and Authentique.

This brings me to the current As You Like it Old Stash, or New Stash and Why? Challenge.  It's Old Stash for me. It's like a treasure hunt rifling forgotten drawers, bags and boxes and finding stuff you don't even remember buying. Besides, I tend to look at new stash for years until it becomes old stash before I actually use it.  LOL   

Fortunately, I also had the Outlawz Monday Greetings Card More Than 2 Layers Challenge also in mind, and of course, the SUYP Cats Only Meowloween challenge to enter.  I'm also adding this to the DL.Art October Linky Challenge, the Deep Ocean Halloween challenge, Left of Center Halloween and the House that Stamps Built WIW Photo Inspiration Challenge.



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Those images are adorable and I love how you combined them together. Love the cheesecloth, too, it adds a spiderweb feel. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous - I love the images and your wonderful colouring. The teeny mouse is just delightful :-)
    Sorry to hear that you had a credit card problem - what a pain !!!!!

    Thank you for purring along to SUYP Cats Challenges Donna.

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh squealing with a smile at the little mouse and cat having a talk. This is a very nice card and thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built this week. Shirley DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love, love your Halloween card! It is just perfect with the black cat coming out of the pumpkin and the cornstalks in the background! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART
    Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this fantastic Halloween image and your wonderful card, thanks for joining us at AYLI this time.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fantastic card to showcase your treasure!! Thank you for joining us at AYLI. Sarah :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!