Wednesday, October 19, 2016

#1179 Candy Corn Cutie


Just a quicky post because I'm running late for a challenge.  The Outlawz Twisted Thursday is always ATG, but they also have a twist and this last week it's add sparkle or shine.  I really prefer to play with the twist, if possible, so when I saw that the Outlawz Sunday CAS Challenge called for washi tape, I decided to combine the two and here's the result.  This new image from Sandra Caldwell, called #1179 Candy Corn Cutie, was perfect for my glitter washi tape and I even had a little glitter candy corn embellie that fit the image's hat perfectly when printed it out.  WooHoo!

I'm adding this to the DL.Art October Linky challenge, Crafting by Designs Halloween, Card Mania October Let it Shine, Creatalicious ATG/Halloween, the Deep Ocean Halloween Challenge and Crafty Boots Halloween.

6 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, the little character is so cute and I love the CAS design.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes October Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh boy, someone doesn't look happy about having a bowl full of candy corn! Your card is adorable and I love the washi tape! Thanks for playing along with us at DL.ART Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna darling! This is perfect!! Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious, Jackie DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Halloween card with difference, all the twinkle looks great and the image is so cute. Thank you for playing along with the Crafty Boots Halloween Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun cute Halloween card. Thanks for sharing with us at Creatalicious and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. So funny and sweet! Lovely simple design.
    Thanks so much for playing with us at Card mania challenge!
    Dess ^.^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!