Saturday, February 7, 2015

Bookworm/Things with Wings Challenge for Wicked Wednesday ATC


Here's a little ATC for the current Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge.  It's either Bookworm or Things with Wings but this adorable image from Ching-Chou Kuik called Lil' Bookworm Fairy is both.  She's colored wth Copics and Prismacolor pencils which was a bit challenging at this small size.  I've added torn text at opposing corners to fit with the current Torn to Pieces Challenge at the Ching-Cho Kuik Challenge Blog and made a tiny book using my Spellbinders Label 7 die and a glasses brad.  I have to say I do love creating things in miniature, especially when it's a dark rainy day (FINALLY in CA). Be sure to pop by both blogs for fab inspiration from their talented design teams.  You'll be glad you did.

I'm also entering this in the Suzy Bee's Bloomin' ATG/Add Some Wings Challenge and Digi Galore ATG.

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. I love the image and your embellishments, especially the book. A very clever way to add a quote/sentiment to your project. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Donna fabulous colour's and design thank you for joining us at CCK Digital Stamps Inspiration Challenge Blog on this month's challenge 'Torn to Pieces'
    Dianne xCCK DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a fab design, superb card !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image (and I had to have it, too!), and how you've used her in such a sweetly teeny way. Super cute with the tiny book and glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card you made, as a booklover myself it's just perfect! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the book idea! I'm stealing it - LOL! I'm making birthday party invitations for my nephew - the theme is Super Why (reading is part of the theme) - think I just might add that book! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna, what a fantastic card you have made here which fits perfectly the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration and Challenge Blog Monthly Challenge this month of “torn to pieces”. Even more FANTASTIC is that you have used one of Ching-Chou Kuik's digital stamps. Love those glasses brad. Not "seen" them before!!!

    Thank you for entering, best wishes in the draw and for your support of this challenge. Kym (Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Design Team Leader)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the win at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Donna this is stunning. I love the idea that you used the news paper print on this one. Great idea and your coloring is great too. Thank you so much for playing along with us this month at CCK. Hope to see you again next month.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!