Thursday, February 12, 2015

50 Shades of...


Oh those gals at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers certainly are a hoot.  Their current challenge is G is for Grey (as in 50 shades OR the color) and although I've not read the book don't plan to see the movie (at least on on Valentine's Day.  Seriously?) I couldn't pass up the chance to dabble in a bit of S&M.  LOL



First up is from my "go to" bondage set called Femdom from Smeared Ink.  Got a bit of the inspiration for the front sentiment from Snarky Sister Chris and my HDH Minion Sister Susan. I managed to borrow Edna's tie to the image and matted it in a few less than 50 shades, but I love how it came out.




And the inside.  Obviously it's been one of those days.  I'll also be adding this to the February Smudgy Antics ATG Challenge and A Step in The Dark Challenge 15.
  

And then she grew a pair!  Fabulously empowered Long Tall Latex Sally by Ike's Art (precolored even, why mess with perfection?)  I again borrowed Edna's tie and printed it for a background.  Added 3 shades of grey metal dots and Sally is fussy cut and popped for emphasis.  (You GO girl!)



And inside...  Found handcuffs image on the net, thanks to inspiration from Chris again.  So there ya go! I'm also entering this in the Ike's World Make Us Laugh Challenge (well, I'm pretty sure at least Ike will laugh) and Left of Center Glamorous Girls (or LOC, depending how you look at it.)    LOL

So whatever floats your boat this VD, ENJOY!

25 comments:

  1. Great cards, I was hoping to be able to comment on some "racy" ones. Thanks for showing you bad side for the G is for Grey challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to see anyone use the Femdom set so well, or so often! Love your snarky creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Donna! I especially love the use of Edna's tie! Going to check out the femdon set from Smeared Ink. Thanks for playing at LOC. AELx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness - FABULOUS and very funny :-) These are excellent Donna and thank you so much for using one of my digis on there too :-D
    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's me again with my 'official' hat on - thank you for entering your brilliant creation at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES Donna xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woot woot! These are AWESOME!!! And I love that you have a "go to bondage set" he he he he
    Thanks for coming back to the sisterhood for the "G is for Grey" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card made me smile.Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love both of these! And now I'm off to Ike's shop to snag me that second image, it's glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Donna stunning creations - love the shades of grey!! Great images!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Donna, Donna, Donna....sometimes I just don't know what to say.....but I am smiling!
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! Donna, you're a hoot! I love your cards. You claim to have channeled Chris, but we all know you would have come up with it on your own! I am in awe and bowing to your brilliance! Thanks for "not playing it safe" with the SoSS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Buahahaha! You have a 'go to' bondage set!! How awesome is that?! Glad I could inspire you on both cards. (I think?) LOL! These are both equally amazing and oh so naughty! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, I just love your wicked creations...they are so much fun and well done! Thanks for joining the SAC this month with this over cool creation, fits perfect for SA. / dt lisa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Of course you have a "go-to" bondage set! Nice touches using Edna's tie in both cards, as well. These are awesome! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm glad that you pulled out these stamps and came to play with us! Edna approves the use of the tie. Thanks for joining the G is for Grey challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the uniqueness of these. they are superb

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love these. And, the books are fabulous! You should read them. I really enjoyed seeing your "go to bondage" set. LOL Thanks for joining us at Ike's World for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I Love it! Fantastic and balsy...way to go with this. I just love a trailblazer (fellow-trailblazer I should say!)lol btw the "3" books are super great but would not see the movie - but "must" read all 3, not just first! This card is a true keeper...I'm off to see the stamp set. For me, it's a winner!!!! Best, Samara DT IWC.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your cards. The stamp set is awesome. Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  20. wickedly awesome creations! That femdom set is one of my all time fav sets and I use it all the time :D Thank you for playing along with us at IWC and Smudgy antics xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Donna! These are so terribly naughty! I love them!! hahaha Fabulous cards, love long tall latex sally!! Thanks for playing at LOC! Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are just Fabulous Donna. Love them all. Thanks for joining in at Smudgy Antics this month

    ReplyDelete
  23. So wickedly cool and brilliant and ever so naughty just like we like it at Smudgy Antics! Thanks for playing in our challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Amazing cards you've made, so perfect for the theme!
    Thanks for entering our challenge at Smudgy Antics!
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    ReplyDelete
  25. Totally wicked Donna... love it xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!