Monday, December 23, 2019

Elf Antics December 23rd


Well, the elf recruits are all finding their future assignments. Feenix has been at the Elf Workshop assembling toys and organizing them for Santa's night flight on Christmas Eve.



Under the tutelage of Mrs. Santa, Mini Mystery won the Elf Bake-off with her fabulous gingerbread men and will be spending her time satisfying Christmas cravings.



I thought that we had one more day to post, but I see that's not the case so Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.  It's been so much fun!  See you all at the party at the North Pole on the 26th.

Last post for the 7th Annual Elf Antics Linky Party at DL.Art.  Thanks so much Diana for the fabulous time.  Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Mini-Mystery looks so cute with her winning gingerbread cookie and baking gear and Santa doesn't have anything to worry about with Feenix on the job. Thank you for sharing your beautiful elves and accessories with us Donna. They're truly magical! Merry Christmas to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feenix has been so productive and the best part is that I see kitties! Congrats to Mini Mystery - it's no surprise she won with those adorable cookies! Yes, I think the linky closed a day early but I so enjoyed your elves and their antics!

    I've been thhinking about you - I know how mch you miss your beloved Goliath. I hope Jezebel is doing okay. All 3 of our cats have thyroid disease now. We're feeding them a special food that's supposed to control it. They are starting to show their ages, 15, 15, and 14. Each day with them is a gift. Sending hugs and wishes for a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like all the elf recruits found their calling. Merry Christmas to you and your family Donna.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!