Monday, December 2, 2019

Elf Antics at DL.Art


Yikes!  I'm already a day late for joining in the fun times at my friend Diana Larson's Elf Antics Linky Challenge at DL.Art!  More opportunities to link up pix and this year I've loads of new elves, thanks to my growing obsession with BJD's (ball jointed dolls).

Yes, Elzabet is back but this year she has the added responsibility of teaching new recruits the ropes.  Already a day behind, she is showing Feenix, mini Mystery and Erf the importance of the Christmas Countdown.  The girls listen intently while Erf daydreams.  Not so sure they're all going to make the grade.

Come join in the fun with your Christmas Elf pix or just check out the entries HERE.

10 comments:

  1. Oh dear. Erf is really going to have to pay attention if he wants to make the grade. I hope Elzabet has plenty of patience. I look forward to following her progress with her new recruits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your elves are gorgeous, Donna, such a cute group! You will have your hands full with this crew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable elves!
    I wanted one or two,but we dont heave these here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna! I lost track of you after the elf antics last year. How are you? How is Elzabet? My elves are having a nice day of reading too!

    Hug,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfully unique looking.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! Do you think this group might get into any mischief this year?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great bunch of Elves :-D I hope they behave. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I don't blame Erf for daydreaming, all of this is hard work for a young elf. I'm sure they'll all be up to speed by christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGoodness you are never late I love your little class room such good students. looking forward to seeing what they get up to. How fun!!Thank you for joining the DL.ART 7th Annual Elf Antics LINKY challenge.
    Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous little elf family - love them! And I hope they all succeed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!