Monday, December 3, 2018

'Tis the Season for Awkward Holiday Chaos Day 2


I'm trying to play along with the Bugaboo Christmas Event, 'Tis the Season for Awkward Holiday Chaos, and I'm already a day behind, but fortunately you have all week to play.  Day 2 is a sketch.  You can read all about the event HERE.


I've had a really bad day and it's running late so most of this was done digitally.  I've used the precolored version of Crabby Dog twice, flipped one of them and added digital frames and drop shadows.  I colored the center image, Make it Snappy Meowy Christmas with my Copics.  Since there was already a sentiment in the middle, I used epoxy dots at the bottom right.  Digital paper is from Iralamija.

I'm also adding this to 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Dec AG /w Critter, the DL.Art December Linky Challenge, Dream Valley #192 Christmas, the SUYP Dec Meowy Christmas Challenge and the Outlawz Twisted Thursday AG.




I'm also playing in the DL.Art 6th Annual Elf Antics with a Twist Challenge Day 2 You can read all about the event HERE.  12 days of prizes and you don't even have to have an elf.  But I do, so lucky you get to meet my elf Elzabet.  She's decked for Christmas and loves her special flair button pin she got from DL.Art.  Now she's decided it's time for her to learn to ride her trike.  Isn't she cute?


7 comments:

  1. Such a great project Donna - I LUV the crazy characters :-) Your Elf is very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun take on the Bugaboo challenge, and so festive in coloring! Beautiful! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Thanks for supporting us, and we hope to see more of your pretty creations in the future. Please check back to see if you are a winner or A Designer Favorite. Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so very much for joining in for our Sunday Sketch for our Holiday Chaos at Bugaboo! Your project is awesome and we appreciate you taking the time to join our event! Good Luck!
    Tammy DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE card! I love animals on Christmas cards and your's is gorgeous!
    BTW ... I have fallen in love with your elf ... please ask if she'd consider vacationing in South Africa next year ... :^D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me again......Thank you very much for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Meowy Christmouse
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!