Friday, December 7, 2018

Bugaboo Holiday Chaos Challenge Day 3



Okay, I'm catching up.  This is my 2nd post of the day and it's just 7:00 am.  YAY, Me!  This tag is for Day 3 in the Bugaboo week long Christmas Chaos Event with the theme, Bring on the White Elephant Gifts.  You know, we go to our friends' house on Christmas Day and actually DO have to bring White Elephant Gifts.  Last year I got a set of white leather and fur handcuffs...  Ummmm...  Anyway, you can make type of gift packaging, etc, and since everybody needs Christmas tags, that's what I made.

I've used the adorable Sign it Chibi Reindeer.  I colored him with Copics and fussy cut around the bottom and sides enough so I could insert it in a Stitched Tags Die from Gina Marie.  Added another tag layer and clipped the ribbon with a mini reindeer clothespin. 

I'm also adding this to the Simon Says Wednesday Stamp Wrap it Up Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. I love the image, it’s one I wouldn’t have thought would be suitable for a tag. Nice surprise! Thanks for joining our Christmas chaos event at Catch the Bug and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute Donna. Love that cute little image and you've done it justice with your cute creation. Thanks for playing along with us during our Christmas Chaos event. Good luck.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, your tag is just too cute. Love your coloring. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Awkward Holiday Chaos, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag with our beloved Chibi reindeer!
    Thanks for playing with the Holiday Chaos at Catch the Bug!
    This entry is so fun.
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!