Monday, December 10, 2018

Elf Antics Day 9/1





Although I'm a bit confused at dating these posts, Elzabet and I are having loads of fun at the 12 Day Elf Antics Linky Party at DL.Art.  We love seeing what Santa's other elves are up to each day.  At one of our local malls, Elzabet checked out a display clearly made by some of her friends.

The sign reads, "Santa's Elves worked hard on creating these beautiful trees for your enjoyment.  Kindly refrain from touching the trees, ornaments and packages.  Thank you very much."

I'm entering this in the 6th Annual Elf Antics with a Twist Event at DL.Art, Day 9.

1 comment:

  1. I know, the days are running together on this elf challenge! Can't keep them straight. So glad Elzabet got to go to the Mall!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    P.S. I clicked on one of your links and went to an Alice in Wonderland blog that I had never seen before. I am a huge Alice fan!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!