Saturday, April 21, 2018

Hello Spring



My eyes have gotten a little buggy from coloring so I took the day off and played with dies, instead.  I've got so many new ones I haven't used yet and more coming.  Eiyiyi!  The Outlawz Twisted Thursday calls for handmade flowers which I rarely take the time to do.  Got plenty of dies to choose from, though.  The daffodil here is from Spellbinders.  I think I'd never used it because there were really no instructions and they weren't immediately apparent on the site, either.  Thanks heaven for Youtube.  I did a little shading with my Copics.

The flower is so dimensional that I decided to put it on a Spring tag using layered stitched tags by Gina Marie.  I wanted to add some sparkle and shine for the Simon Says Wednesday challenge so I cut the sentiment out of green glitter paper.  "Hello" is from Elizabeth Craft and Spring is from Echo Park.  Added a jeweled butterfly from Little B, some Doodlebug sequins and two shades of crinkle ribbon from DL.Art.

I'm also adding this to the DL.Art Thankful Thursday #226 Spring Challenge, Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #80 AG, Simply Create Too April #137 Use Die Cuts, Simply Papercraft April #76 AG, Crafting with an Attitude #38 AG...


1 comment:

Thanks for making my day!