Monday, April 30, 2018

Feeling Blue Without You



It's the final day of the Feeling Blue Challenge in the Sandra Caldwell Stamp Fans FB Group and now I'm in a pinch after several days of partying for my birthday.  This beautiful image is #2073 Puzzled Heart.  Colored with Copics and I fussy cut the center puzzle piece out and popped it aside.  Really love how it turned out.  New die from Joy Crafts, too.  WooHoo!

I'm entering this in the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #80 AG, the Outlawz Twisted Thursday AGSimon Says Wednesday AG (5/5) and Jo's Scrap Shack #231 AG.


2 comments:

  1. Really lovely Donna, love that heart.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card ,Thanxx For Sharing With Us At Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends ..
    Sherry Lynn
    Dt LPOCF

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!