Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Beautiful Rose from Createful Heart


Since I've been stuck inside for so long I've been practicing coloring when I was feeling up to it.  This image was part of a Progressive Sketch Challenge in the Createful Heart FB Group. It's available in the shop now available now HERE.  I took my time coloring with Copics and used colors and techniques from the Kit and Clowder Elements of Nature Class.  I'm really pleased with how it turned out.  The papers are from Graphic 45 World's Fair 8x8 pad and I've added crochet lace and buttons that seem to be photographing almost black instead of dark green.

I'm adding this Createful Heart April Blog Challenge AG/optional lacethe DL.Art April Linky ChallengeLil Patch of Crafty Friends #80 AGJo's Scrap Shack FFC #229 AG, {PIN}spirational Anniverary Challenge #213 AG (4/5), Crafty Gals Corner Use Buttons and Craft Rocket #47 Flowers.

7 comments:

  1. Wow Donna!! You've really outdone yourself...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Stunning, love the card and your fabby colouring.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful rich deep colour Donna.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, this is so gorgeous! Stunning! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next time too!
    Blessings,
    CGC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card with fab coloring!
    Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Donna! And congrats on the win over at D.L. Art!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!