Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Guesting at Show Your Digi Love


This month I'm guesting at Show Your Digi Love, a new(ish) challenge blog where you can show your favorite Digi companies your love of their stamps. Each month the blog hosts several digi companies and you may join the challenge with any of them.  It's a "just for fun" challenge, but if you win you receive a fab badge (check my sidebar) and a GDT position for the next month's challenge. This month they're featuring SBS, Slinky Tart, The Paper Shelter  and Kenny K. I chose Kenny K because I bought this image awhile back for my "bum loving" man (heehee!) but had yet to color her up.  Meet Jayne Jettpack.  She was such a blast to color with my Copics.  She's a bit Steampunky, so I've used DP from the DCWV Tattered Time pack and embossed the mat with my Cuttlebug 5x7" Gears folder.  Added a couple of Tim Holtz mini metal gears to the corners and she was good to go.  I want to thank the gals at Show Your Digi Love for having me join them this month and invite you all to come play along.

I'm entering this in the Outlawz Saturday Paper a la Mode Femme Fatale Challenge, Simon Says Monday ATG, Simon Says Wednesday ATG, KennyK's Krafty Krew ATG/Just a Girl.

1 comment:

  1. congrats on being both a winner and guest designer! your card is so much fun! I have a feeling your hubby is going to love it. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for making my day!